How Do Inova OnAlert® emergency notification displays work?
They automatically poll for text alerts from existing mass notification providers by connecting directly to their service.
Inova OnAlert® displays check your text messaging account every 30 seconds and immediately display any new messages in your account.
No server is required - and no AC outlets are needed, just pull a powered Ethernet cable to the displays and plug them in.
Power-over-Ethernet with IOT technology is energy efficient and easily backed up by battery to keep your messages displayed.
Install just one or thousands, Inova OnAlert® displays operate independently.
Models are available that integrate to the leading life safety fire system vendors while still maintaining a connection to your mass notification system.
- Direct connect to text messaging providers (see our Partners page)
- SSH secure connection
- No Windows server required, no video player required
- Power over Ethernet technology with no AC outlets required
- ETL listed, FCC approved, CE marked
- High visibility LED display with anti-glare coating viewable over 150 feet
- LED light and speaker call attention to the display when a message is playing
- Excellent communication option for the hearing impaired and where large groups congregate
- Can display date and time when no text messaging is present in your account
- Install in lecture halls, long hallways, and gathering spaces
- 3 year warranty
16x96 pixel array
3 colors (red, yellow, green) 5mm (0.2 ") diameter 7.62mm (0.3") spacing
Two line mode: 2" height, 16 per line Single line mode: 4.1" height, 8 per line
IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethenet (PoE/PoE+) compatible, 12 watts, RJ-45
Temperature: 32 to 104 F (0 to 40 C) Humidity: 95% max, non-condensing
30.9 x 6.39 x 2.3" (78.5cm x 17.5cm x 6cm)
Polycarbonate lens on steel frame
6 lbs (2.7 kg)
100 mm VESA compatible mounting system included
UL/CSA 60950-1, ETL listed, CE marked, RoHS compliant
|ENS Provider Integrations
e2Campus, Omnilert, RAVE Mobile Safety, others in development
10/100 BaseT Ethernet NIC;
Standard options; Option 42, 100
SNTP Simple Network Time Protocol Accuracy: + / - 200ms